Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Higginson & Company (UK) Limited or 'Higginson & Co (UK) Ltd' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 10th October 2018.
1. We operate the website http://www.higginsonandco.com. We are Higginson & Company (UK) Limited, a private limited company registered in England and Wales with the registered number 4295697 and VAT number GB 827 2793 03. Our registered office at 3 Kensworth Gate, 200-204 High Street South, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3HS. We are registered to carry on audit work in the [UK and Ireland] by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be found at www.auditregister.co.uk for UK with reference number C001457706.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We may update and change our site from time to time.
3. Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operations reasons.
4. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user authentication code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
5. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
6. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
7. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
8. We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, but neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
11. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
12. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
13. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and your information only. They do not signify that we endorse or approve the linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
14. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
15. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
16. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
17. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technology harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any other server, computer or database connected to our site. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
18. Higginson & Co and Higginson & Company (UK) Limited logos are UK registered trademarks belonging to Higginson & Company (UK) Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under these Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation form for Individuals only